Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Have you ever noticed that when I have a lot to do, I blog in short, frequent bursts bitching about how much I have to do, thus making the time I have to do these things shrink? Yeah, me too.

But I can't stop. It's like, my escape, I guess.


Anyway, I just noticed that my WinAmp playlist right now is all british bands (Idlewild, The Coral, Aqualung) except for this one oldie glorifying the confederacy (The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down/Joan Baez) I like the song, not the message. And it's weird, its not straight up for the confederates, but still it mentions how the guy's brother was killed by a yankee. So, yeah. And this other song (Over My Head/Semisonic) from a soundtrack to some crappy-ass Freddie Prinze Jr. movie. Well, I've never seen the movie. But it has to be crappy if it's got FPJ. It's like a rule that he can only make crappy movies.

Anyway, i wonder if all of this says anything about me.

All the playlist is missing is some booty bass, bay-bee

No comments: