Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Welp, I don't think I'm going to do D & D tomorrow, or ever again, really. I have a HUGE program due on Friday, and I'm not very far along, thanks to the H & S paper I had to write at the beginning of the week which I would've written it over the weekend, but I had radio scripts to write then. I'm so busy this week, I forgot I had a radio midterm yesterday, and did pretty damn poorly on it. I just don't have 8 hours this wednesday to do this.

And I got to thinking, I probably won't be able to go next week on spring break either, because I don't want my parents knowing why I'm going out. My mom would freak if she knew I met people from the internet. And no, I couldn't lie about it. 1) I suck at lying and 2) there's no good lie to tell. I never go anywhere, especially 8 hours at a time. Also, I have C++ tests random wednesdays during the semester, that'll cause me to miss.

And then I was thinking, dammit, I'm always going to be this busy for the rest of the semester. I'm always going to have half a C++ program due on friday. I'm always going to have a radio project every week. I'm always going to have a media writing project every week. I'm going to have assembly language programs in H & S due soon. I have a TV PSA I have to shoot soon. There's no way I'm going to regularly have time to do this 8 hours a week. So I'm going to leave a comment on the guy's site to the effect of, "really, I'm not blowing you off. I just didn't realize how little time I really have until now."

No comments: