Thursday, July 13, 2006

So, I kind of hated the new sup at first, but then he seemed nice so I kind of didn't, but now I kind of do again because it's becoming readily apparent that he is totally incompetant (before I had kind of just written it off to being new, but he's finally started doing a ton of stuff that I KNOW he should know better than to do by now).

First off, he apparently assigns things for me to do, and then just doesn't tell me.

Secondly, he does not cross off things that are done, so I start doing them and then realize they are done and have wasted my time. This makes me not want to start doing things out of my own initiative, so I end up not getting done things not done either, because I don't know what to effing do or not.

Today he finally did assign me something (GLS), and it pissed me off. First off, he wrote the note in this totally condescending way, "you will find the cd's you need in section" "shelve the ones you take down," etc. etc. when I'm the one who fuckin' told him that and taught him how to do GLS in the first place! Also, if he had just written a note that said, "do the GLS" or something, I would've checked in the cage to see if there was anything in there needed for GLS, since he wrote it like that, I assumed all the cd's I needed were in section for some reason (once in awhile people just go ahead and shelve GLS or we get a late shipment or something) and didn't even check. So..... yeah, after awhile I realized I was missing an awful lot of crap for what I was doing, went back to the cage, and BAM! two whole boxes of unkeepered boxes of CD's with GLS written boldly on the side. I HATE THE WORLD.

1 comment:

Trentus Magnus said...

This blog, it is extinct.