Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So I've pretty much decided that I'm going to have to live in my new appartement forever because I NEVER want to move ever again.

Seriously... it's not even the general crappiness associated with moving, it's the crap I'm going through having to try and coordinate people's various schedules and then finding out it doesn't even matter after all, because apparently my Dad has his own plans he's been making this whole time that do not mesh with mine at all.

And he's being so pissy about the whole thing. If I try to do anything that in any way deviates from the way he'd do it, he gets all hostile and then gets mad at me when I get so irritated about the whole thing I finally yell at him. He's especially being a big old girl about this big couch we have in the basement I want to take. It's kind of long, so it's a fairly big couch and he thinks we'll have trouble lifting it. First off, it is not that big. Why he thinks four people can't handle it, I have no idea. Secondly, if four people can't carry it, why does he think any more can help? You can't really fit any more people than that around the couch, and I'm kind of dubious that you can even fit that many. He thinks that Carmax's truck won't fit it, even though Carmax says she's transported a fairly sizeable sofa in it before, and it's no big deal if a little bit of it hangs off as long as most of it's in there. He doesn't want to work on my timetable at all (i.e. he wants to do it early in the morning when I don't want to get up that early, when my sister won't be available (she's taking the afternoon off work to help), and when I had arranged to move in the first place because I thought I was using Carmax's truck and and when Optpri might be available to help. He got mad at me because I didn't pack most of my stuff until tonight.

Basically, it's one big whiney arguement fest, and I have been in a shitty mood all week. I've decided though, that no matter what, I'm getting moved even if the couch has to wait a little while to join me. I'm already paying rent and utilities, my cable internet gets activated on thursday, and I'm damn well going to be over there. Also, the more I'm over there the less I have to stay here and deal with this "ooooooh nooooooooo what are we going to do about the coooooooooooooouch." crap. Which, by the way, didn't start until lately, when I started making plans based on being able to have a couch, even though he's known for like 5 months I'm going to take that couch, so why didn't he think of his stupid ideas to move it that will delay my moving now but wouldn't have delayed us if he thought of them 5 months ago then.

....end of angry rant. Oh, and also, anyone who says I have bad musical taste can bite me! I'm sick of it! And I'm especially not taking any of that shit from someone who likes Coldplay.

Okay, NOW end of angry rant.

No comments: