Monday, July 10, 2006

So today sucked. The colitis was like whoa. I'd planned to get out and get some groceries and/or a lamp, but didn't really do that. I did go to lunch with Optpri, though, as she was nearby (oh, who am I kidding, she's always nearby, it is just awesome to have lunch with her). She made me do a spit-take, which is probably the first time ever. It was pretty disgusting, spraying my rootbeer all over, but she said that actually it made her happy because now she can say she's made someone do that.

Other than that I didn't really go out at all. I like that the colitis didn't act up at work, in that I probably would've had to go home or just wasted payroll hours going to the bathroom over and over, and making people cover for me at reg. But... it sucks to use up my day off doing painful toilet time.

No comments: