Wednesday, July 10, 2002

BEST SITE EVER (courtesy of my homegirl Talia, who also sent me the best picture ever once)

You have to view the site (which, sadly, is serious) before you read my sarcastic comments about it, because otherwise it's just ruined.

Quotes:

"and the product is a mug with a picture of their customized baby."

I can't WAIT until I can find that special someone I can settle down and have a mug with. It'll be some time, though. I know I don't want to commit to a mug that lightly.

Some of the emailed information will include:

sound file of the eBunBaby's heartbeat
sonogram of the eBunBaby
choice of finding out the sex of the eBunBaby
how much weight they are gaining - women love this!


Yea. Because women love to hear how much weight they're gaining. Even virtual weight is a touchy subject with us, I'm pretty sure.

Why would you want to e-impregnate someone?

1) Your wife wants a real baby, but this is a cheaper option
2) You always wanted to have a lovechild with someone
3) Your girlfriend will think this is a form of commitment, so you get mucho brownie points
4) It's a bizarre concept, and people will think you actually have a sense of humor if you e-impregnate them
5) You want to show your husband what it is like to be pregnant
6) It's cheap!


1) Man you're twisted
2) Man you're extra twisted if you secretly e-pregnate someone
3) You have no contact with reality. I can also see this scenario:
Guy: Look honey. I'm ready to have a child!
They get the mug. A couple months later:
Girl: Can we have a REAL baby now?
Guy: Awww....but what if "mug's name" gets jealous of the new baby? I think it's best to wait.
4) Maybe the only thing Al Gore needed to win that election was to e-pregnate an intern.
5) Because getting a mug is just like having morning sickness, swollen ankles, and labor pains.
6) First you're too cheap to have a kid, now you're too cheap to get someone a decent gift?

The ordering individual will fill out who they want to eImpregnate, and list their own and the recipient's physical traits (eye color, hair color, and skin tone). This information lets us create a customized baby for the two parents based on a random algorithm of their physical traits.

The mugs have cartoon people on them. Cartoon people. They can't really blend your features unless you're Daffy Duck and want to E-pregnate Pepe la Pew or something. Eww....I just got an image in my head, there.

You get all of this for the low price of only $29.99 (plus $5 S&H). To order, click on the Order Form button!!

I dunno. $35.99 is a bit steep for a mug.

Next week: Nads!

No comments: