Saturday, July 13, 2002

Phoe: yea.

I said yeal instead of yea at first. I hope yeal catches on and I can trademark it and be rich.
Kin: lol...I like yeal. I think it should be a kind of food. And once it's a food, I think it should be kosher.
P: Okay. And it has to have a slogan (like behold the power of cheese or beef: it's what's for dinner) How about: Yeal: it's kinder than veal. And then one of those little sunbursts where they usually say "new" or something, but put "kosher" in there
K: lol...Yeah. It'll be like...yeah. "Kosher". =P
P: Should Yeal be made of Avians, reptiles, or people?
P: or by the unsavory bits of all three, following in the fine tradition of the hot dog?
P: Avians, reptiles, and people are kosher, right?
K: I'd sau...Hmm...Sau. I think that would be fish. And kosher as well.
K: Anyway, I'd say reptiles. No one eats reptiles anymore...Or did they before. Oh well. Reptiles.
P: lol. Yea, I don't like pork in my fish
K: Well they're all kosher if they're blessed by a rabbi.
P: Yeal: made of maneating kosher reptiles. It's either us or them. And they taste better in a white wine sauce.
P: Ooooh! Lets have our own personal rabbi to bless our Sau and Yeal!
K: Yeah, that's a good slogan.
K: Yeah! We'll hire one out of the phone book.
P: Yeal: Don't kid yourself. If you gave them a chance, the reptiles would eat you and everything you ever loved in a second*

* Kosher; blessed by the quality rabbies at Phin Enterprises.
P: LOL....oh, we have to change the last part then

* Kosher; blessed by the first rabbi we found in the phone book
K: Sau: Who has the time to go fishing anymore? And is your catch of the day kosher? I don't think so my friend.
P: oooh ooh, that one's good!
K: I dunno, I kinda like "Phin Enterprises."

No comments: