Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Why is it that when you have some sort of leg injury it never fails that people want to drag you around everywhere? And of course I mean drag figuratively, because dragging wouldn't involve walking, which is where the pain comes from.

Anyway, Mom and Dad have been dragging me all over stores, it's kind of painful. First it was Farm and Fleet, another delightfully midwestern chain. Sells hardware and any number of other things. Aaaaaanyhoo, my mom wanted some fungus killer for her rose bushes. Dad wandered off as usual. I followed her in order to read things, because her eyes were too dilated to focus properly. (She'd had an eye doctor appointment earlier) And she sat there for ten minutes trying to read the can (large exaggeration, I admit) until I finally manage to wrestle the can out of her hand to read it myself. Anyway, she spent a lot of time trying to decide between fungus killers. Oy..... Then dad wanted to go to some vitamin store.

Then today at Jewel (grocery store). Following her around, and around. And the aching.

Oh, and I've had appointment after appointment. Ear appointment, teeth appointment, hair appointment, second hair appointment, makeup appointment. (Half of them for my sis's wedding when I get back from the UK) This is just general whining, I guess.

Man I'm whiney.

No comments: