Saturday, May 29, 2004

Oh, also I recently realized that Jake Gylenhaal can't be my babies' daddy after all because I saw him do an interview with Dave Letterman where he goes on at length about having an abnormally large head, like he has to get special hats and stuff.

Alone, I don't know if this would bother me, but I, too, believe it or not, have an abnormally large head. I don't normally wear hats anyway, but I took dance class for 10 years and they were always making us do these dances involving these lame hats. And whereas on broadway, the hats are probably real, we got these thin plastic ones, and mine would always crack because I have an enormous head that I would try to jam it on, and no one else's hat did that.

So anyway, I don't want to push out a kid with a combo of my big head and Jake's big head. That's just too much, we're gonna have to adopt.

No comments: