Thursday, May 06, 2004

Wow. I had a wiiiild dream last night. It was epic length.... but I can't remember a good lot of the beginning and middle, as I've been up for awhile and forgot. But I remember it's wiiild, and that it was another one that was sort of movielike, where half the time I'm watching what I'm in, or playing different roles.....

Anyway, at one point I get arrested for something or other, and they send me to this insane asylum. Not because they think I'm insane, but they think a good punishment for normal people is making them hang out with the crimnally insane, and that puts the criminally insane in a better mood, so it's win win for everyone except for the occaisional normal person who gets horribly murdered by the insane people.

Anyway, right before I go in to talk to the insane people (and I'm really frightened at this), the lady who arrested me, who I think has been a nemisis throughout the dream tells me that she stole these songs I wrote and gave them to Michael Jackson, and it's a black revolution! And then she hit me with a cattleprod or something.

Which, I don't think I've ever been shocked in my life, so I'm not sure what it feels like. But whatever she did to me in the dream that I thought was electricity hurt like hell, and I couldn't move any of my limbs and it was freaky. Anyway, partway through the being shocked, I finally realize it's a dream, and in my head I'm like, "wake up wake up wake up!" and I did.

So... yeah. Anyway: the final final went alright and I have most of my crap out of the dorm. It feels kind of weird to have this be the last time I go through this process.... (I am going to school one more semester but I'm going to live at home) But also a relief, because it is a pain in the asscheeks.

No comments: