Friday, May 07, 2004

So, Bitsy finally got ahold of me, and I was right: everything from Hastily Paraphrased is gone. Forever. Well.... maybe not forever, as she has some scheme involving cached google pages. Really, I feel worse for her than me, she had a lot more things besides the blog up there, plus she was actually paying these people who, by the way, have not answered when she phoned and e-mailed, for the space, not I. Plus, by some horrible coincidence, her hard drive went off at the same time. And it's finals time.

Today I've not been up to much. I finally finished off latch-hook Tigger (from a set of three for my sister's kid. Eeyore was done long ago, and now its time for that bland straightman himself, Pooh.) I also played the Sims for like, ever, on my laptop out on the back porch, which I love the first day I can spend the whole afternoon out there on my computer or reading a book with the stereo on (because really, my idea of outdoor activity is doing indoor activities outside).


And here's a boring story I told someone over IM about "copper." Because I'm bored and I can.


Phoemeister: You'll never catch me alive, copper!
Sui: haha
Sui: dork
Phoemeister: Yeah
Phoemeister: See, my sister was putting the mineral copper on the roots of her oak tree
Phoemeister: and I started saying that
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: because I've seen too many movies from the forties lately.
Phoemeister: Coppah!
Sui: it would appear that way
Phoemeister: Then, I started doing the "you dirty rat..." spiel
Phoemeister: but it sounds more like I'm trying to do Jack Kennedy when I do that.
Phoemeister: So I started saying JFK-y things.
Phoemeister: Then I just started saying random things from tv or movies with boston accents

"Youah retahded! No you ah! Yoah wicked retahded!"
"That kid used to beat the shit out of me in kindahgahten!"
Phoemeister: True story.

No comments: