Saturday, September 29, 2001

3. I'm baaaaaaaaaack! Anyhoo, my day was full of poking and prodding.

Intrigued? Basically, I tried on maid of honor dresses for my sister's wedding. The one I picked was maroon. So it would go with the napkins at the reception place.

It's sad when the whole reason you get a dress is because it matches some napkins :P

Heh...thanks to gut holder inners, I managed to fit into a 6! Wow! (I'm usually double that) My sis was all jealous, cos her dress was sizes bigger. But she felt better when I revealed to her the whole reason is because she has a better rack than mine. But she was still sad. But she shouldn't be. Geez people care too much about "fatness."

Yes, I realize I'm a hypocrite for saying that after getting a gut holder inner :P

Anyhoo, despite the fact that I can't breathe in it because of the gut holder inner, I like the dress.

One thing was irritating though. People kept laughing at me for saying "cute" things. Like.... "You wear a bigger dress cos your boobs are bigger than mine." And calling the gut holder inner a gut holder inner. And...."we're not buying it now, we're putting it on hold in case I get fatter." And, "Do I really have to stand up straight the whole time?" I felt like a little kid.

Oh, and funnily enough...... I saw my student teacher from Advanced Computer Applications second semester Senior year there, she's getting married. It was weird, I had to call her Miss (her last name). Don't you think that's weird?

No comments: