Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Well, it's wierd. I haven't had anything to rant about lately. I guess I did have a fight with my mom this weekend, but by the time I got around to blogging, it was pretty stale. I mean, I always complain about my mom holding grudges, I think waiting 3 days to blast her on the internet (she, of course, does not have the url to this page) is pretty much holding a grudge, myself. And I didn't really do anything else on the weekend except visit the symphony. And I didn't really do anything on monday except for class..... but I spose I could complain about that.....

My english prof is all old and senile. And, we're reading westerns, which is kind of boring. And no one else in the entire class EVER responds to his stupid questions, and he won't let class move on until someone does. So I answer them all, and look like a real dork. Monday was especially annoying because he was lecturing about passive voice vs. active voice, and he kept being like, "come on, they taught you this in fifth grade!" Geez, I don't know what his fifth grade is like, but mine wasn't like that. In fact, I sort of had an idea what passive voice was, but I'm a sophmore in college and no one has formally taught me what passive voice is (although I do admit my freshmen english teacher was incompetant, and I did duck out of LCR, the Senior grammar class at my high school) And, every time he said it, it went down, so he was finally like, "What did they teach you in first grade about passive voice?" Geez, if the lecture went on any longer, he probably would've been berating our preschool teachers.

Bleh. Pity me...

No comments: