Thursday, September 27, 2001

Noisy Neighbors (Reprise)

Well... the issue of the neighbors has come to a head, and I think I'm going to cry. (Read my Sept. 20 post)

See, all the RA could do is create a schedule for when they could blast their music. Only.....it's less of a schedule, and more of a generalization. They can play their music however the hell loud they want to, any time of the day except for night, and at night, they get to play their music juuuuust loud enough to keep me up all night because I sleep against that wall, have very sensitive hearing and am a raving insomniac. And geez, its not as if I'm not trying. I do wear headphones, turn up the fan as loud as possible, and wear headphones.


Speaking of headphones, they refuse to wear them, because then they can't dance. Screw that!

And, they're pissed that they have to cut back that much.

And, they act like me and my roommate are the immature ones.

And, this is actually worse than before, because I can't even go over and ask them to keep it down anymore.

I folded, I guess. But my roommate, as my friend Talia says, "didn't have the balls to back me up," and I didn't want to be the bitchy one who wouldn't compromise. *sigh*

Right this moment, I'm being treated to a thru the wall version of N'Stink's "Pop." I'm trying to turn up the Everclear loud enough to block it out, but unless I turn it up to "it'll give me a headache" range, that's not going to happen. I guess I'm lucky I'm not getting a headache from "Pop" itself yet.

Bleh....pity me

No comments: