Thursday, September 20, 2001

An Introduction to the Angry White Girl

I guess I should introduce myself. I am Phoe, and this is, obviously, my blog. Or else I'm a hacker or something that has managed to get into someone else's blog, and post this. But, although I have a lot of time on my hands, at least I've not sunk to that, this really is my blog. Well.....I'm a college student at ISU. I'm not really fond of it here, as my future posts will probably illustrate, but I can be glad I don't live in bosnia or something, that's for sure. At the time of this post (Sept 20, 2001) I am 19, and if you're reading years after this, hey, you can add, I'm not going to bother to update my intro. Well... until I've graduated. Then all the crap about ISU will probably have to go. Or be put into past tense, as in "My time at ISU greatly traumatized me." But that's awhile from now, I'm only a sophmore. I don't even know what my major is, much less what I'm going to do after school. *shivers* Okay, now I'm about to have a panic attack, time to talk about something else....



I am sort of a hermit, I don't really get out much. This probably because I'm not the most popular person in the world. Maybe it's because I tell it like it is, maybe it's because I'll do a darth vader impression at the drop of a hat, maybe it's just some weird cosmic coinky-dink, but it is true I have few friends here. I have a few aquaintences, and I'm really good friends with my roommate, I hang out with some of my old high school friends occaisionally, but that's about it.



As a consequence of this, I have a lot of time on my hands. Want to know what I do? Well...if you don't, too bad, why the hell are you reading this anyway? Anyway, I like to read, a lot. Although my thirst for literature has somewhat declined since I've gotten to college, because of the wealth of other reading I have to do. Also, I enjoy spending time on the computer, as if that isn't obvious. If you get some urge to e-mail me or add me to msn messenger, I'm tribble180@hotmail.com. My AIM SN is Phoemeister, and I do have ICQ, but I'm never on so whatever. My last, but not least, hobby is music. I looooove listening to music. Mainly rock, but I also enjoy a little bit of most everything.



Oh, and last but not least: about this blog. I think I'm going to use pseudonyms for most people, as to not hurt feelings. The friend of mine that was all like "you should make a blog!" does that, and it seems like a good idea. Also, I am not always as angry or whiney as this blog will sometimes reflect, because I intend to use it to vent when I'm pissed off at something, so I'm really not overly unbalanced, much as it may seem :P



What else is there about me? Hmm.... I don't know. I'm 5'6" and my shoe size is 6 or 7. Want any other info? E-mail me. (Ha, I bet no one wants to e-mail me :P)

No comments: