Thursday, September 20, 2001

Middle Finger



Well: here's my first rant. My stats class. Why I hate it?

1. It's long. Very long. An hour and a half, goodness gracious.

2. It's a math class, and I find math sooooo boring

3. My professor. He never shows us how to do math, he just goes around saying how useful it is. And his tests are essay tests. How screwed up is that? He graded me off on my handwriting for cripes sake. He also used to have a grading scale that it was harder to get a good grade--then, after the first test, he was like, "I just did it to scare the hell out of you, it's really the regular grading scale" Also, this isn't so much why I hate him, I actually think this is funny: he points to everything with his middle finger. It's quite disconcerting :P I refer to him as "middle finger" most of the time. Even in real life, where i'm not trying to give people pseudonyms


Anyhoo, I'm trying to drop the class, but it's not going very well. I called up the registrar, and they said I had to get some form from middle finger, but when I told him about it, he had no idea what I was talking about. So then I re-called up the registrar's office, and they're like, he should have the form. So then I was going to call him up and tell him that, but he's the only proffessor on earth that doesn't have his phone number on the syllabus. Bleh. I'm going to have to schlep over to his office some time......

No comments: