Thursday, January 24, 2002

Wah, my life is sucking right now, with a capital SUCK.

1) Work sucks
2) School sucks
3) Irritable Bowel Syndrome sucks. I keep getting worse and worse diahrea. Also, my parents are always "casually" mentioning how much it would suck to go to a foreign country (believe me, going to England this summer is practically the only thing keeping me from ending it all) and have diahrea all the time.
4) Medication for IBS sucks. Right now I'm on this thing that practically gives me narcolepsy, so I'm like dying to sleep in all of my classes, and all I can think of when I get back to my room is going to bed, which leaves me mondo behind on the 19 FREAKING BOOKS I HAVE TO READ THIS SEMESTER. Also, the IBS medication is making me worse. I haven't really puked since 6th grade, and I walked by the bookstore last night, and hurled on the sidewalk. Twice. And disgustingly, I had to leave it there, because it's not like I carry around stuff to clean up my own vomit. And I didn't exactly want to run into the bookstore and be like, "I puked on your sidewalk! Clean it up!"
5) Having a roommate that hates you sucks. I asked her to not use the snooze alarm anymore (to give her credit, she only hits it once) because she has to wake up way earlier than me, and I can't go back to sleep after she does this, I'm sort of an insomniac. She exploded, listing everything annoying that I do. And what especially gets me, is she is SO self righteous. So self righteous that, when I promised not to do most of the things she finds annoying anymore, she was still angry, and doesn't sound like she'll stop with the snooze alarm hitting. Plus, it's pretty sad when the only friend you have is pissed at you.

I had a good cry this morning.

No comments: