Thursday, January 17, 2002

Whoa, my posts have been few, scanty, and far between lately. I have had crap to post.

Just not the TIME to post aforesaid crap.

because:

1) I have class again now
2) I don't have resnet right now. (It's a better connection than dial up at school, because someone's always wanting to phone, and me and my roomie can't use the internet at the same time)
3) I've been working too
4) Yea, I'm lazy
5) I tried to blog yesterday in a school computer lab, and blogger crashed the entire computer. I moved onto a new computer. When I tried to restart it, I actually reached down and turned off, not my computer, but the computer of the person next to me. She was really nice about it, though, and fortunately she wasn't working on anything important. Still: sad
6. Though I HAD been having a respite from IBS, it's come back with a VENGEANCE. I'm pretty miserable.

Oh, one cool thing, I have started making these stickman comicy things. Check out http://arsepimples.blogspot.com, man.

Also, as I mentioned in my last post, I've been accepted into the school trip to England. I'm SOOOOOO excited, I can't even begin to describe it!

Bad thing: I got caught peeing illicitly. (Leaving my post to pee, that is) I was caught by the same damn RA that UNJUSTLY gave me a noise violation a year and a half ago. Though she was justified in documenting me for leaving, I suppose. My boss talked to me but didn't fire me, happily. Not that I like that job. God it's boring if you don't bring enough to read.

Oh, and I know you were all raring to find out what my price is on the open human market, but the site that gives you the price estimate never e-mailed me back, so I'm without marketable value at this time :P

And I have other crap, but I'm lazy, so LEAVE ME ALONE! :P

No comments: