Friday, December 06, 2002

I am sick, sick, sick as a dog. The night before last, I had to get up and go to the toilet at least 4 times. And to add insult to injury, I had Adam Sandler's Hannukah song in my head EVERY damn time.* And that's probably the least of my problems. I hope I can sit through my finals (next week) all the way. I'm finally seeing the stupid stomach doctor who wants to scope me next week after finals, i hope he can help.

Last night my mom and I bought off some of my balance. For someone who started out so hostile to the idea, she LOVES it now, she keeps pressing me to do more, though I'm a little worried that if we keep up the spending, I'll not have enough to last me out till the very end. One nice thing was that afterwards we went out to eat. I had steak. I decided that I'd rather have steak make me feel horrible all night than dining center food.
__________________
* Usually I like the Hannukah Song, but you can't imagine how annoying it is when you're in pain, spending seemingly hours on the toilet. Especially since I didn't have the whole song in my head, just the part about Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock OVER and OVER. Sidenote about the Hannukah Song--our radio tries to make it so you can't hear "marijuanica." That makes me laugh. But what makes me laugh more is the fact that the bluring thing they usually do, switched "Marijuanica" to "Marijuana." HONEST. They are trying to make it so little kids don't here "marijuanica" and they end up playing "marijuana." Ha ha.

No comments: