Wednesday, December 25, 2002

I amend the previous post. Playing in teams makes The Game a lot less satanic than playing individually against each other. My sister and dad played against me and my brother-in-law (I called him as a teammate the minute he walked in the door because the man is a walking sports encyclopedia, which is my worst point). We were winning for awhile, but my Dad and Sis closed the gap and won before us. And this all happened in an hour or less, one fourth of the time it took last night.

Besides IBS, Christmas has been pretty good this year. We bonded, etc. And materialist/capitalist pig that I am, I have to mention that I got quite a lot of good schtuff. Right now: I'm listening to my new The Strokes Is This It? CD. It reminds me of Wanda, because we listened to her copy of it over and over when I was there. I haven't talked to her in awhile, so: If you read this, Merry Christmas, ho! Or solstice, anyway. But I bet you still celebrate Christmas secularly...... so..... I guess I didn't have a point, there.

And Feliz Navidad to everyone else. Because I really like that song, especially the Veggie Tales version, which includes a tuba solo, and a snappy bit of chicken dance tune amongst the action.

No comments: