Thursday, December 19, 2002

I mention the Hannukah song once and I get 40 bazillion hits for it.

Then, I was feeling rather wholesome, because I got hits for "spongebob bedsheets" and "Paul Bunion Disney." The latter especially tickles me, as I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on this planet who has any idea what I'm talking about. The former kind of annoys me because I mention Spongebob once, to make fun of some cd featuring him on Ebay, and now I get wall to wall hits on it. (though I realize mentioning it again now only worsens it :P)

Then, I realized I am all about celebrity "pron" because I got hits for: Matt Damon Naked, Jude Law Naked, and (disturbingly) Billy Corgan naked.

also: someone wanting to know "suicide how to hang yourself properly" found me.

Logs are fun.

No comments: