Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I've had a pretty bad few days. Every spare minute of my time has been spent either programming or on the toilet. That's like, my hell. My program is pissing me off, and my stomach's killing me. And, annoyingly, I'm still hungry, so I end up eating, which I hate because I know every bite I take is going to come out again the hard way.

Today, bad sleep-wise as well. Not only did I have to get up for an IBS toilet stop, but I was woke up twice by these stupid ISU landscaping vehicles that beep REALLY loudly when they back up, and some nut called me twice before I disconnected the phone. The nut couuuld be my mom, because she doesn't like leaving a message on my machine, but she knows by now that I screen, so she probably would say something, at least. So... that's five wake ups in all.

Oh, and sidenote, this says we're going to switch to colored money. This pisses me off because I don't want any wussy european-like colored money. I want my greenback. And, this is the part I object more to, they just changed our money not too long ago. The guys got bigger heads. It's going to take millions of dollars to put in the color. It took millions of dollars to give them big heads. Why couldn't they have just done both at once, it would've been tremendously cheaper. And why DO they spend so much money on changing our money? It took millions of dollars to make that stupid Sacajawea(I know I can't spell it) dollar, and no one uses it anyway. Plus, they mess up vending machines. It took millions of dollars for those stupid state quarters, and they aren't even properly circulating because everyone's collecting them. What's the damn point? I want my tax money to actually HELP PEOPLE rather than go into constantly re-designing our money.

No comments: