Monday, December 23, 2002

I had this dream the other night that I fell in love with this guy who looked exactly like Elijah Wood, only he wasn't Elijah Wood. And he had all these friends who looked down on me, and he gave them up for me. Even the one that was a transvestite. And then we went swimming, and discussed how great this one type of cloth was.

My dreams usually have a lot of weird little details like that.

I had another dream last night, that didn't really have all the weirdness, where Ed from the England trip and I were in love. It was sort of weird, in that I've given up being friends with Ed, much less anything further.

Anyway, I find these dreams strange. I don't usually have love dreams (or even sex dreams, I don't think I've ever even kissed anyone in a dream. Probably because not even my subconcious could fabricate a proper kiss, seeing as how i'm a loser 20 year old who has never been out on a date), and I hadn't really thought of Ed in a long while. Though, Elijah can probably be explained by my eagerness to see The Two Towers. I mean, I had a dream where I was riding on the subway with Sir Ian McKellan the night after I saw the first trailer for the movie.

Anyway, it's also depressing. For certain reasons (pretty much mentioned up above) it is agonizingly depressing to wake up all alone after these dreams.

Oh, and my mom is getting on my nerves. She was really nice to me at first, (in part, I think, because I am so sick) but now she has the proverbial cow at the slightest things.

And being sick sucks. Sucks sucks sucks. Tonight, pray to God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Spiderman, whoever you worship and be like, "Thank you for not making me as sick as this girl. And, if you have energy left over after preventing these problems in me, please cure hers. Good day."

I added "good day" at the end of that because I was in a very Paul Harvey mood. Does anyone else remember Paul Harvey? "And that's the rest of the story. I'm Paul Harvey. Good day."

No comments: