Saturday, July 02, 2005

the hate is growing in you, young Skywalker

I HATE this kid. Hate! Mostly because I want to be him. I actually bought a book that he wrote and got published at 14 years old awhile ago, and it came up in conversation with Tina tonight. I used to hate him because he was fourteen years old and has actually accomplished something so far, while I am 23 and am unemployed. But now that I found his site, I hate him because he's smarter and funnier than me too, and has a better social life on top of it. Tina further nourished the hate by remarking that he is probably already rich, too. Thanks, Tina! This is just like when I said I am deathly afraid of sharks and you told me they can swim in fresh water too!

Maybe it's TINA I hate. :P

Tina: the Velveeta commercial was just on where this old man throws this whole chunk of cheddar over his shoulder... I wish to beat this old man up
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: you have strong feelings about cheese
Phoemeister: I applaud that
Phoemeister: My favorite ad lately is the Sprint one where Donnie Osmond is talking to the phone guy, and being like, "With this plan, I can call my family all the time! And keep in touch with Marie, Jimmy, Tito--" and the phone guy's like, "Um, Donnie, you don't have a Tito." And Donnie's really sad and all, "No Tito?"
Phoemeister: True story.
Tina: nice

I want to fight
I want to fight
I want to prove I'm right


--"Forfeit," Chevelle

No comments: