Sunday, July 17, 2005

I don't think I have a ton of dreams. I can go months in between nights where I dream (and actually remember it). But man... it's been dream central. I had another fairly bizzare one last night.

It started with a dream within a dream. I had this dream where some celebrity I can't remember the name of told me to "follow the goldfish" and then I looked up at a flag at the top of a building and said, "wow they must be having the ____ game, today." Which I can't remember the teams names, but it was soccer. But the building was not a stadium or anything proper for soccer. And there was one other thing, but I really can't remember it.

Then I woke up, and told my family all about it and they'd had similar dreams as well. Only they weren't my real family. We were all british, I think. And I had no parents but like a ton of siblings. So we went out to do something or other, and we spotted the celebrity I mentioned I couldn't remember. So we started following him, but then we see Ben Folds! And I tell my family that He's the goldfish, we should follow him! My logic was there was some Ben Folds lyric having to do with goldfish, but really: no. As far as I know the only goldfish-related anything is he has one live/outtakes album called "Songs for Goldfish." So anyway, we follow Ben Folds and eventually we get to this place where they're freeze-drying goldfish, and they still live afterwards. So then they try this using a human baby, and my family and I are righteously outraged that they're performing dangerous experiments on babies!

Then I think my family splits up, half of us go to follow the one thing I mentioned I couldn't remember, and my half went to the soccer game building, only it turned out not to be a soccer game. It turned out that The Rock was speaking to a whole bunch of people, and my brother and I had to sneak in and kept getting thrown out, but finally The Rock took pity on us and let us in. Then we found this weird coral thing, and then it turned out to be this crazy blanket. Then we discussed it with The Rock and decided that the world was ending, and we were all supposed to go into space (hence the need for warm blankets and freeze drying babies).

Fin.

No comments: