Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So, I had two pretty crazy dreams last night. One of them is insanely detailed, but the other's a little vaguer. But here we go:

The first one, I dreamt I was the Human Torch. And I and a whole bunch of other superheroes were fighting zombies, I think (there were a lot of people getting some disease and the disease made them attack people and each other). I was doing pretty well at it, because I could disinfect myself with fire whenever any of the zombies tried to get me. But I couldn't control my powers very well, my superhero friends kept telling me to just fire up my hand or something, but I did the whole thing every time, wasting energy.

Finally, I was the only one left, and I went into space on a ship with a bunch of the zombies. Then, (I swear my brain is just... weird) I got Star Wars characters to help me kill the zombies, including Yoda, Chewbacca, and Darth Vader. We were STILL losing, but then General Grevious came in with his droid army and took care of business (yeah... no idea why he and vader were suddenly good guys) and we were all saved.

Also, I remember really getting a kick out of saying, "Flame On!" and saying it whenever possible.

The other dream, I dreamt the WTC was rebuilt, and my family and I had came to visit, and we were in the top floor. At one point, I saw Donald Trump and his wife, and they had this huge cage of ferrets, and a huge cage of other weasels they kept at the WTC to amuse themselves every time they visited. The ferrets were to be fed to the other weasels, and even though the other weasels weren't that huge, they could eat the ferrets in one or two bites. Now that I'm awake, and know that a ferret IS a weasel, I'm kind of disturbed by the cannibalism.

I also remember reading some magazine on the arcitecture of the new WTC, and how it had stairs even though if anyone had to use them they'd be screwed because it's too tall to get out of a fire without dying unless you're on one of the lower floors. The magazine also had an ad for Sin City, only they had added this whole plotline to it where some guy (played by Matt Damon) had a nose made of stainless steel.

Then I saw some friends from high school up there so I came over to hang out with them. One of them had this ice cream treat I tried not that long ago in real life called "Dibs." They're made by Edy's, I think, and they basically coat little chunks of ice cream with chocolate. They have various flavors (vanilla, chocolate, mint), but the ones in my dream were mint. And I went over to some do it yourself station to try and get my own dibs, but there was this one really impatient guy behind me that made getting them kind of a pain.

Finally, I came back to my friends, and the one was acting really strange and scared, and I found out that her and Nicole Ritchie had witnessed this terrible crime perpetrated by the mob. And Nicole Richie had apparently moved out of the country and was safe now, and my friend felt bad for her, but I was like, "Hey, it's Nicole Richie! She's practically the lowest form of life on the planet! Not only that, she's safe in France or wherever. Chill."

So later on, the friend who had witnessed the crime and I were driving down the interstate, but she wanted to avoid main roads because she was still afraid of the mafia. So we ended up in some po-dunk town by this mom and pop diner that I was convinced was A & W and begged her to pull over so we could eat there, and some cars pull up and she gets paranoid that they're the mafia. So, she starts turning circles in the car really really fast. Yeah, I don't know why. I guess it was we were going too fast for bullets to get us, but we were going in a circle so there wasn't any danger of a crash? Anyway, I was going to get sick and close to blacking out, and asked her if I could use the phone to call 911 or something, so she gave me her cell, and I called up the cops, and was like, "Yeah, my friend and Nicole Ritchie witnessed a horrible crime so now the Mafia's trying to get us, and we're driving in circles by this old mom & pop diner that I thought was an A & W at first. Please come get us." And then I woke up.

No comments: