Friday, July 29, 2005

Sui: I just want to say for the record.. "Sound of Silence" is a great song
Phoemeister: DUDE
Phoemeister: I agree
Phoemeister: I think I'm in love with you now
Sui: hahah
Sui: Wow, those are some pretty lax standards
Phoemeister: um... yeah
Phoemeister: I should probably work on that
Sui: "Penis... Check. Likes simon & garfunkel... check. Let's make babies"
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: pretty much, man
Phoemeister: pretty much
Phoemeister: I'm glad that you at least gave me that I check for penis first
Sui: haha
Sui: well you hae to have your priorities
Phoemeister: indeed
Phoemeister: the few times I've forgotten to check for penis
Phoemeister: have been kind of awkward
Sui: yeah well.. I'm sure when it comes right down to it
Sui: that probably takes a second to an S&G fan
Phoemeister: lol
Sui: "hmm well I see here that you have no penis.. but you do like simon and garfunkel... we might be able to work something out"

. . .

Phoemeister: Zwaning zwan, you zwaning zwaner!
Sui: zwan me? zwan you you zwanning zwaner!
Phoemeister: Oh, who the zwan are you, calling me a zwaning zwaner? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Sui: nope, but I zwanned your mother last night!
Phoemeister: You son of a zwaning zwanner! You couldn't zwan my mom on the zwaningnest day of your life!
Sui: zwan this.. I don't have to take this zwan..
Sui: i'm zwanning outa here
Phoemeister: you would run away! The zwaning zwaners always run away!
Sui: i just live to zwan another day

No comments: