Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Me trying to dissuade LSEG yet again, and pasting the results over to Tina:


Phoemeister: LSEG: *huggles*
Phoemeister: I have pink eye

Tina: spread the germs
Phoemeister: oh yess
Phoemeister: I want to rub my eye all over his naked body
Phoemeister: maybe that's how I got pink eye in the first place

Also, I'm thinking that would make a great catchphrase, "Well maybe that's how I got pink eye in the first place!" If you heard that out of context, you'd have to wonder how the person got pink eye.

And I DO have pink eye, I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I had it last week or the week before or something, and it came back. It sucks, I just want it to go away so I can wear my contacts again. My mom is just saying to see if it goes away again. Which, seems to be her go-to solution for every medical problem, next to, "foist random medications at least a decade old on family members."

As for other news about my day, I don't feel like typing it out again, so here's another AIM snippet:

Tina: so how'd your day go?
Phoemeister: Eh... I editted a lot of stuff from the network feed the first half of work, which I like because it's easy, I don't have to drive anywhere and tend not to make so many mistakes since it's so simple. It gets old if you do it all the time, but I hadn't in awhile. So it was nice.
Phoemeister: The second half, I don't know if you've heard of this show, but it's about these guys who build custom motorcycles for people, and it's sort of funny or whatever because of the family dynamic etc. etc., anyway, they made one for a local company, and it was unveiled in this baseball field and I had to wait like, 2 hours for them to actually bring out the motorcycle, which was boring. Then when I was editting it, I accidently timed something wrong, and the interview I got earlier was no good. I don't know what's wrong with me, I used to almost never make mistakes at TV-10, but I make them left and right at the station, and then I feel like a complete idiot and feel like the people there think that.

No comments: