Sunday, April 17, 2005

Work wasn't too bad today. I had to come in early, but my story was on some "peace tree" these aging hippies planted. I know I'm cynical, but I doubt the peace tree is going to really do all that much.

On the other hand, it was the most beautiful weather ever. And the peace tree was flowering really prettily. It was a really good assignment. It also involved a lot of driving (it was an hour's drive away from the station). Which, I'm not a fan of driving. Especially around peoria, where I can get lost and there's all this construction, and tons of other cars around to keep track of. But I spent most of it on the freeway, so it was oddly relaxing. But yet far more interesting than sitting around doing nothing, like my time probably would've been occupied with otherwise.

New Alternatune

No comments: