Thursday, April 14, 2005

So, I finnally got my new CD's in the mail, YAY. More about this in Alternatune

And here's yet another one of my wacky convers:

Phoemeister: I also think Billy Idol somehow freeze dried his hair
Phoemeister: so that it will look the same forever
Sui: haha that's the 80's for you
Sui: all that aquanet
Phoemeister: true
Phoemeister: maybe he used so much back then that even if he wanted to
Phoemeister: he couldn't get it to do other things now
Sui: haha
Sui: so he jsut stayed a punkrock star forever?
Phoemeister: yes
Phoemeister: he tried to become an accountant
Phoemeister: but the hair wouldn't let him
Sui: haha
Sui: must... deny.. the hair's... wishes
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: "...can't....hair...too...strong"
Sui: haha
Sui: must... resist... spikes...
Phoemeister: "...can't...hair...too...strong" :P
Phoemeister: "and too... bleached... blonde... AHHH, I CAN'T TAKE IT, I HAVE TO GO AND DANCE WITH MYSELF!"

No comments: