Thursday, November 01, 2001

Procrastination, thy name is Phoe

I've been trying to write my english paper for hours now. And it's only a stinking little 2 page deal, without sources. I should be able to flipping do this while blindfolded (albeit with spelling errors).

It's just that I'm so anxious. We've only had a few grades, so every grade counts, and he gave my last paper a crappy grade for no real reason and the topics are even crappier than usual.

Anyhoo, I waited till the last possible day to do it.

Then, I waited till the afternoon.

Then, when I was going to start to do it, I decided to listen to Cake, and to see what was on this video I taped over a month ago and didn't know what was on it.

Then I put on Matchbox 20.

Then I ate dinner.

Then I tried to start anew. I ended up threatening to eat the assignment sheet (a weird twist on "my dog ate my homework")

Then I threatened to pee on the sheet, and put it in front of my neighbors' door.

Then I threatened to eat the assignment sheet, poop it out, set it on fire on my proffessor's front stoop.

Then I crumpled the sheet to make it look like I was actually going to stuff itin my mouth.

Then I made a few rants.

Then I made a paper airplane out of my assignment sheet

Then I made a paper box for my roommate out of a random sheet of paper.

Then I made her a piano.

Then I made her a star.

I asked my roommate to do my paper even though she has no knowlege pertaining to the subject I have to write it on.

Then I layed around on my bed for awhile moping.

Then my roommate said if I was going to put it off I might as well have fun, so we listened to Offspring for awhile, and then New Found Glory's cover of "My Heart Will Go On."

Then my roommate went back to her work.

Then I decided to procrastinate further by blogging how I procrastinate. Heh, my sheet's been airplane shaped for at least two hours now. At LEAST.

No comments: