Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Whoaaaaa..... I've not blogged in ages. At least it feels that way. Mebbe cos I'm a compulsive blogger. Anyhoo, I guess I might as well just start listing out random junk I've been meaning to blog about.

1. I have a gimpy foot. Not a gimpy leg, because it's fine except for being attached to a gimpy foot. Which, I think is a misnomer, because it's gimpy leg, not gimpy foot, but all the same, I have a gimpy foot. I don't even know how I got it. I just know that walking to class is painful as all get out

2. Saw the harry potter movie. Thought I was going to see it with my roommate and her sis, but I got stood up sort of. The only thing more embarassing than going to a childrens movie with two people who are wearing all sorts of merchandise related to the movie is going to a childrens movie and pacing around twenty minutes in front of the theater staff before realizing that you've been stood up by two people wearing all sorts of harry potter merchandise, and then finally going in.

3. I have a sneeze powered roller chair now. I like sneeze while I'm in it, and the force moves me back two feet. Mebbe I should see a proffessional about my explosive sneezings

4. I went to the wind symphony on saturday. This is for music class. Sadly, I am not cultured. I spent all my time checking out the guys in front doing percussion. They were all pretty good looking, actually, except this one guy that looks eerily similar to Prince. Oh, and I also wrote sarcastic things in the notes I was taking like...."This song reminds me of the opening theme to Planet of the Apes." "Flashing lights---glad I'm not epileptic." The intermission was considerably less pleasant, even. I ended up sitting behind my 6th grade teacher, and I was all trying to avoid being seen, because I didn't like her. Aand, I was avoiding eye contact with her daughter who went to school with me (K-12, now she's in the same college but we hardly see each other) who I find exceeeeeeeedingly unpleasant. And, in addition, this guy came up and started feeling up the girl next to me, I can only assume he was her boyfriend, but I didn't really care, I just wanted him to stop, it was pretty freaky.

5. Speaking of freaky guys, I was at Chatters last night, and I was trying to open my Yoo Hoo, but my Yoo Hoo had part of the wrapper partially over the cap, so after a few tries, I was picking at the wrapper, and this guy came up and started trying to open it, and I tried to tell him it was the wrapper, but he just kept trying to open it. And all of his friends started laughing at him because he couldn't open it, but eventually he got it open, and left. Eerie.

6. Speaking of freaky incidents, the other day, I was in the bathroom, taking my contacts out, and these girls started talking about their urinary tract infections and ghonorea. (Yea, I know I spelled that wrong) I swear the phrase "it burns when I pee" was said several times, among other things. I do not need to know this.

7. Speaking of gross bathroom incidents, the other day I was on the toilet and in the stall next to me, there was this girl puking, and it was pretty gross. But then, later, I was in the bathroom, and she was puking in ANOTHER toilet. This irritates me. COMMIT TO ONE STALL, DON'T GROSS UP THE OTHER ONES. And I had no way of knowing if she'd puked in other stalls. Gross.

8. Speaking of things that happen to me in the bathroom, there are notices up in the stalls about the Weezer concert that's coming to our area soon. One of the stalls has this huge one that I find unnerving. It's getting very disconcerting peeing in front of Rivers Cuomo (Weez's lead singer) all the time. And he's got this funny look on his face, like he's really interested in my peeing. Actually, this is the stall one I stuck with during the puke incident, because the one I usually use was one of the ones defiled.

9. Speaking of the Weezer concert, I'm kind of sad. I don't want to pay to go, because I don't like the band they're touring with, and I only like a few Weezer songs, but the opening band is Jimmy Eat World, and they SOOOO rock, I love them.

10. I got my job at the front desk. ONly less hours than I want. Funnily enough, my roommate is getting the extra hours (not on purpose) but I predicted this would happen, because she told the lady that she needed at least 30 hours. I didn't issue any ultimatums. Hell, it was like pulling eyeteeth to get the woman to give me as many as I wanted in the first place. Now we're going to have a meeting about it, but I don't care. I just want to pick up some extra cash during break, it won't kill me to give up 4 hours. Do it already, just don't make me go to a meeting about it.

Okay, I think that's about it

Oh, and soon is my thanksgiving break! Yay! Happy dead turkey day!

No comments: