Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Whoosh, I have a blog to blog from monday no less. I've been busy lately. Well, busy for me, I'm rather lazy. Plus I've done a lot of writing lately (schoolwork, RPG @ my friend Kevin's site--Kevin's quite the nagger :P). So I don't always feel like doing it....... But this blog is fighting to get out!

My english teacher is flippin' psycho! Tho this time his psychoness helped me, I got an A- on the last paper.

But that's after the B- on the last paper, which was less marked up when he gave it back to me, with less problems than this one. What IS his deal? And this is also the second time he's read a paper of mine out loud to the class--but he says he only reads the best of them, and both times I've had an A-.....does he just not give out full fleged A's? And at the end of the paper, he wrote "good paper, as always" THEN WHY DID YOU FLIPPING GIVE ME A B- ON MY LAST ONE IF IT WAS SO GOOD, YOU SENILE FREAK??? And also, he wrote "good point" by something he only says a million times a day in class. I guess parroting back what he says is more important than originality.

Oh well. I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. If his psychoness is working in my favor for once, I might as well go with it.

No comments: