Thursday, November 01, 2001

Whew, finally done with that paper. Such a relief! The Shane part is pretty bad, it's really choppy (but his grades have no bearing on how good the paper flows) but I'm pretty proud of my intro and the part about The Big Country.

I'm proud of how my words sound. I don't use difficult, technical language, but I do have a good vocabulary, and it shows in most papers I have to write. I'm even a half decent writer, except the way senile-man does it, we have to do it practically opposite of how we've been taught in every other class before that. He's probably even screwing me up for the next english class that comes along. Or worse,...since I don't think I have too many more, since I'm running out of gen ed, the exam we have to pass to graduate. Bleh.

Oh well.

No comments: