Sunday, June 23, 2002

Angry White Girl Productions is proud to present the first in a series of

AIM Conversations I Actually Have



Part 1: "Funkytown"

Moi: Yea. There's lots of Normals and Bloomingtons (the town I live in)
Moi: and Springfields
Moi: and Rockfords
Moi: the only original sounding one we have is Chicago
Talia: yeah, I think there's a few < where she lives > out there as well

Moi: Yea. Damn non originality
Talia: they need more original names,, like Spootville
Moi: Yea. Or Achawoowoo
Moi: And I'm not even trying that hard
Tal: or Looloonome
M: Or Funkytown
M: Then that song would make a lot more sense
T: possibly but who would live in Funky town?

M: I would, dammit
T: just to piss your mom off hehe
M: As much as I tire of "Normal" jokes when i introduce myself, I'll NEVER get tired of Funkytown jokes.

LOL, you're right. She WOULD have a cat. Especially since it's something stupid to have a cat about.
T: especially if she had to write that every Christmas on a card or something hehe
M: ROFLMAO. Oh my god, I just HAVE to found a town called Funkytown, if only for that one single purpose
M: And you have to move there too. Don't you want your children to grow up in good, wholesome, me-founded Funkytown? They'll surely appreciate disco more.
T: ::laughs:: hmmI don't know, I think < her guy > would prefer something named dark or something like that
M: What's more dark and scary than Disco, Polyester, and platform shoes? Huh? Huh?
M: And 'Fros. Don't forget 'fros.
T: uhh Death?
M: I think even death would blanch at one of those bright yellow leisuresuits
T: quite possible

M: And screw what he wants. Make him come anyway. Incessently beg "Won't you take me to....Funkytown? Won't you take me to....Funkytown? After awhile he's bound to give in :P
T: ::LAUGHS:: or beat me to death
M: Either way, it resolves the issue. I'd have you buried in Funkytown.

Then, we go into the possiblities of Wanda joining us if we threaten to show the world the photos of her boinking that kangaroo, but the shameless hussy probably wouldn't care. And, I want to keep this page classy.

No comments: