Saturday, June 08, 2002

Lately: I've been having a whole heap of weird dreams and forgetting to write them down, and since I'm bored, and have nothing better to post:

This one's from awhile ago, but it's so hilarious, I don't want to forget it: I had a dream that me and my roommate were doing pot. Not so weird, unless you know me, and know I have a stick up my butt when it comes to drugs, and refuse to try them etc. etc. Anyway, the humor's in the details. In my dream, my roommate (almost as puritanical about drugs as I am) was a pothead, she did it all the time, owned her own bong and everything. In the dream, I'd only done it once before, but for some bizarre reason I had a bong too. And we're sitting there, smoking pot, and my mom comes over and we have to hide the bongs. We put them in the closet, but that was a bad idea because she kept wanting to look in there.

Okay, not so funny. The End.

Then, I had this dream where Denzel Washington was giving me and a couple other people singing lessons. Only, he was really really mean to me because I couldn't sing very well, and everyone else was better than me. He thought I wasn't trying, but I just couldn't sing that well. The End.

Last night, I had this dream where there was a college class on Incubus. I'm not even talking about folklore, the band Incubus. Don't ask me why. And the professor was this guy I had for East Asian history last year. And for some reason, we were kicking off the semester with some weird field trip on a train. Only on the way there, the train kept almost running into things. Don't ask me how a train can run into a whole lot of things, that's just how the dream worked. The End.

Okay..... these are dumb. I'm done.

No comments: