Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Well I was right about going through the 5 books too fast, now I only have one left. But instead of starting the last one right away, I went back to Dorian Grey, since I despise it so much. The worse you like a book, the longer it lasts, I've found.

Though, I have realized it's a little faster going if I skip some of their pointless speeches about this and that. The book only gets worse, though. Of the three main characters, one is stupid and the other two have become hopeless jerks. The picture aging is a really interesting concept, but they hardly focus on it, more on how Dorian just seems to become more and more of a jerk from hanging out with the other one.

Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself if I don't pick up more books when I'm done. This is the problem with having neither a social or professional life.

No comments: