Monday, November 22, 2004

Here's something bizarre, that probably is of no interest to anyone but me, but I thought of it today. And it's actually kind of weird that I didn't notice sooner.

Anyway, my favorite band used to be Everclear. And one thing I've always thought is really awesome is that my name is actually in one of their songs, Amphetamine. And then, awhile later, I realized another one of their songs, So Much for the Afterglow has my mom's name. And then today, I realized out of nowhere, my Grandma's name is in Queen of the Air, another of their songs. I mean, I knew that it was in there, but had never really thought about it. So anyway, I am impressed and weirded out at the same time.

Also, today, the first day of my thanksgiving break, I got up at the crack of dawn to go to a stupid doctor's appointment. I decided to talk about the fact that I get way too many headaches, and lately have been getting way too many BAD headaches. I've been that way a long time, but figured it was just getting ridiculous. So now I'm going to be on this headache preventing drug. Great. Just great. I am the most bizarre mix of nine year old and senior citizen. Eat like a nine year old, suck down the meds like a senior citizen, it's a creepy gig, let me tell you.

Anyways.... good times. I also hung out with my high school friend again and we watched Bridget Jones II. Which was pretty much a wash. It had good bits, but basically it was a rehash of the original, just made to milk every last drop of cash out of the franchise.

Marge: Someone perform CPR!
Homer: I see a bad moon rising...
Marge: I said CPR, not CCR!

No comments: