Tuesday, November 16, 2004

So I put on my Napoleon Dynamite suit,* and went to Peoria for my interview. I think I did still act a bit crack addicty. Honestly, me and interviews don't mix. And the guy critiqued my work, and mentioned some of the bad bits that my production director at TV-10, who's supposed to also do that, has never mentioned, which made me feel kind of like I wasn't prepped properly.

But, as I mentioned before, I would really have to screw it up to not get the internship. So they hired me! I am going to be an intern next semester! I'm going to kick ass! Take names! Photograph stuff!

It's going to rock.

What is wrong with this animal
I'm terrible


--Foo Fighters

_____
* If you've seen Napoleon Dynamite, you know that the time it's set in is relatively ambiguous. I mean, it is set in the present, as the one guy keeps talking about going to high school in 1982, and he's old enough that it has to be the present, but all the music and fashion in the movie are 80's, and all the home decor is 70's. My one business suit (the only one I have to my name, actually) reminds me of this in that the lapels are very wide and 70's, and but the huge shoulder pads are very 80's. And if you haven't seen the movie, be sure to rent it when it comes out. It's HILARIOUS.

No comments: