Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Phoemeister: Yay! I just checked my e-mail, and I'm going to have an interview with a guy from a real TV station! I'm going to be a productive member of society!
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* that's good...
Sarcasmyst: and good luck on your interview. *grin*
Phoemeister: thanks
Phoemeister: I'll need it
Phoemeister: I'm horrible at interviews
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* they really do suck
Phoemeister: the only thing keeping me from completely freaking out about it right now is that I've been assured that it's pretty much in the can unless I do something truly horrible during.
Phoemeister: Which..... I could do. I'm horrible at interviews. But I don't feel I have to be twitchy about every little thing like I do at other interviews, which makes me freak out and look like a crack addict
Sarcasmyst: *nods* a big plus, that.
Phoemeister: so hopefully, knowing that my reccomendations are working for me and they don't have to be particularly picky seeing as how I don't get paid, will calm me down enough so that I don't act crack addicty.
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* crack addicty. that's a new phrase.
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: "Ugh, that shirt..... it's so..... crack addicty."
Sarcasmyst: LOL
Sarcasmyst: I will remember that. *grin*
Phoemeister: "Oh, the new guy..... he's so.... crack addicty."
Phoemeister: "Man...... that crack addict..... he's so.... crack addicty."
Phoemeister: very multipurpose
Sarcasmyst: LOL
Phoemeister: Now I want to find some way to slip it into conversation.
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* how could you not?
Sarcasmyst: just not during the interview. *grin*
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: "I was afraid I'd act all crack addicty when I met you...."
Sarcasmyst: LOL
Phoemeister: "....but I think this interview is going just fine, don't you?"
Sarcasmyst: *grins* do it! do it!
Phoemeister: noooo! Now I'm going to want to say it during the interview. In my head, I'm going to have a little Sarcasmyst going, "Do it! DO IT! Saaaay crack addicty!" and I'll start laughing out of nowhere, and it'll be nearly as bad.

No comments: