Monday, November 15, 2004

So my weekend--

Bonnie & Clyde -- turned out very, very good. Though sad, because of the ending, and you pretty much know the ending, it was also very funny and well told. According to IMDB, it's Gene Wilder's first screen appearance. Go on now. Impress your friends with your newfound knowledge.

Turkey Bowling -- yeah, didn't happen. The time posted was actually three hours later than the event actually was, so it was done by the time any of our team showed up.

Paper -- got it done, though I loathe Berger more than ever.

Test -- studied for, though I didn't do the best at it because he asked a lot of obscure questions.

So I'm all clear for a couple of days. Except for the interview tomorrow. Which there's not much prep for, other than saying to myself, "don't act like a crack addict," over and over. And the novel that is turning into the biggest pain in the ass ever :P

Bonnie: What would you do if some miracle happened and we could walk out of here tomorrow morning and start all over again clean? No record and nobody after us, huh?
Clyde: Well, uh, I guess I'd do it all different. First off, I wouldn't live in the same state where we pull our jobs.


--Bonnie and Clyde

No comments: