Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I applied to a temp agency. I guess they're taking me, I'm going to an orientation tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe they just take anyone who isn't obviously a felon and/or crack addict, and then decide if you're qualified later, when a job comes up. Because all I had to do was fill out the forms, and bam! I'm in. I also have to show them my social security card when I go to the orientation, because I didn't have it on me, and I'm sure they'll be wanting to steal my identity.

I also had a dream last night where I was still in my internship because I kept forgetting to not go over there. Only instead of the people I actually worked with, there was Gibbs and Ducky from the TV show NCIS. Gibbs was a real hard-ass, like on the show, and telling me to not show up anymore because I suck. Ducky was nicer, but I still hated him because even though he was nicer about it, he, too, wanted me to leave.

True story.

No comments: