Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today was pretty nice. Actually, yesterday was decent too, my mom bought me a ton of shirts that are kind of business-casual, so that I have stuff to wear to job interviews and then to the actual job I hopefully get since they're so impressed by my awesome new business-casual clothing. I have more than enough pants already. My sister somehow lost weight by having a baby, and I am her old size, and thereby earned myself many a pair of free pants.

Today, I started out by getting rid of a whole lot of clothes to make room for the new ones. I feel bad getting rid of perfectly good clothes, which is why I hadn't done this ages ago. But a ton of this stuff I got in Jr. High. And despite that--a ton of it is huuuge, because I was all about gigantic clothing back then. Worst of all, a good percentage of it has cute animals on it. So I finally parted with it and am hoping there's someone at goodwill that can use many large pink tee shirts with puppies on.

Then we went out to dinner with my sister & co. for no discernable reason other than for my parents to play with her baby, but I enjoyed it. I had that weird pain I've been having off and on since the pancreatitis, but it kind of went away. And then I had steak and cheese fries, which I love, and this frozen rasberry lemonade drink that is just awesome, I think I actually had had it one time before but forgot. When I got home, the pain started again so I took one of the pain pills they gave me back when I had the pancreatitis and layed down listening to this old Oasis CD I borrowed from my sister (according to Spin or Rolling Stone, they're coming back!) and kind of enjoyed being stoned on delicious steak, drugs (though steak is a happy drug in and of itself), and 90's music for the rest of the evening.

Another creepy bit that makes me think my mom equates babies with dogs (actual conversation):

Mom: wow, the 'phew sure likes people food!
Me: (sarcastic) Awwww... that's so cute! he thinks he's people!

and a new alternatune (on Oasis, surprise surprise)

No comments: