Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Phoemeister: HOLY CRAP
Phoemeister: Ed Norton was totally in Kingdom of Heaven and I didn't notice
Sui: hmm.. haven't seen it yet
Sui: have to keep an eye out
Phoemeister: well he plays the King, and the King is a leper and wears a mask the whole time
Phoemeister: but I would've thought I'd recognize his voice, because I swear I was watching some documentary on PBS the other night, and I wasn't paying attention, and all of a sudden I was like, "Ed Norton is narrating this documentary!" and I was right
Sui: haha nice
Phoemeister: Yeah, the documentary was crazy cheesy
Phoemeister: part of it was about water, so occaisionally they would actually cut to Ed doing stupid things with water
Sui: like drinking it?
Phoemeister: well saying some sort of cheesy line, and then enthusiastically drinking it while sitting in a lawn chair in the middle of this deserted street in the middle of this deserted neighborhood

No comments: