Saturday, May 14, 2005

Phoemeister: I had steak skewer-y things
Tina: and we know how happy steak makes you
Phoemeister: indeed!
Phoemeister: better than booze! and chocolate! and sex! I'm assuming.
Tina: sex? noooo... not even cheese is better than sex
Phoemeister: nothing is better than cheese
Phoemeister: nothing, you hear me?
Phoemeister: Maybe it's better than french cheese.
Phoemeister: but regular cheese is like sex, booze, chocolate, steak, and monkeys all in one.
Phoemeister: you just can't beat that
Tina: nope, sorry, can't agree and I've had it all... except the monkey thing
Phoemeister: psh. I can't believe anyone's opinion if they've never had a monkey.

EDIT:

Adrienne: *reads post* I agree. There really is nothing better than cheese.
Phoemeister: thank you! I knew I was right!
Adrienne: For sure. I don't know if I've experienced cheese that was sex, booze, chocolate, steak, and monkeys in the SAME bite, but over the course of the cheese, they are all experienced.
Phoemeister: indeed!
Phoemeister: You know your stuff
Adrienne: I know my cheese. *nods sagely*

No comments: