Tuesday, February 05, 2002

I passed out in psych yesterday.

Don't get alarmed, that's just what I call it when I have a nap. This is because I can never nap when I try to, but I'll just like pass out all of the sudden when I'm not trying.

Which I did in psych. And which I do a surprising amount when I'm listening to punk rock. (pop-punk anyway. I've passed out listening to Greenday, MXPX, Blink 182, New Found Glory, and more. I'm strangely proud)

One minute I had my head on the desk, and the next, class was almost over. Then I went home and tried to take a real nap, and was thwarted.

I'd have to say one of the highlights yesterday was at the end of Western Civ. when the overhead projector screen almost hit my prof like 3 times. Like, one half fell, and it started swinging, and another one of the swings almost got him. Then, when the swinging was almost done, the other end fell off with a clatter. Then he was like, "Go home!"

And when I was leaving, I could hear him saying, "Now how many faculty does it take to put up an overhead projector screen....."

I like that guy. He's like the only decent professor I have this semester. He gets excited about his topic, which is a nice cure for the ennui that blankets most things in this place. We were talking about the benefits of livestock at the end of the middle ages, and someone mentioned manure is fertilizer, and he was like "Yea! Farm animals crap all over the place!"

My other classes.......shoot me now

"What do you do when you're just another ancient drag queen?"

No comments: