Friday, February 08, 2002

Who's fucking pissed off?

Yea, it's me.....

I think i'm out of a job because the bastards at the front desk never told me about a meeting weeks ago..........

See, I thought we just signed up every week or something, because that's what we did the first week after break. I even asked someone if that's what we were going to do (in the communication log) and no one ever answered. But apparently there's a meeting where they determine hours for the semester, and no one fucking told me about it, which means I'm out of a job

And on top of this, the girl I ended up talking to to find out about this is the jerk RA who gave me my undeserved noise violation freshmen year and my deserved lecture for leaving to pee during work a few weeks ago. She's got the most annoying attitude........ My roommate hates her too........ and she was a jerk about this, of course. And, of course, I'm pissed at MONICA, yes, I'm saying her name, (my boss) for not freaking letting me know! Damn them............damn them all! Now I'm not even Monica's whore, I'm like someone who's not good enough to be monica's stupid whore.........

I'm also a bit peeved that my parents and sister, who are living it up in Florida without me right now, who only said like a million times that they'd call me while they were over htere haven't called me, though it's been like a week since they got there.

Good thing: I may not need my lame-ass, fucking-boring, pee-nazi, suckfest, motherfuckingly-incompetant-boss-and coworkers, annoying people to "help, job after all: I had previously been applying for a job as a peer advisor (no, I don't know what they do, but anything's better than my stupid job) and I decided not to do that because I already had a job, so I'm extra pissed, but lately I've been looking into something with ISU's radio station. Sure--no one listens to it, I don't even listen to it, but it could be rewarding. I love music. I had actually thought of joining the WZND team earlier, but was like "they won't let me in." But I 1) hate the job I don't have any more 2) My roommate's prodding (her mission in life is to find me a mission in life) has given me the confidence to investigate. She says I'd be good because I know lots of unknown bands and crap about bands I don't even listen to, and talk about trends in radio and stuff :P So........cross your fingers for me

Good thing: I went out to play pool with my friend Hermione from high school, her boyfriend, and her friend that she was trying to hook up with me. It was fun. I didn't really like the guy all that much, but I liked the pool, and I liked hanging out with Hermione. And my social life is like up three hundred percent, just by going out one night.

I'm becoming a really poor student, too. i haven't done any of my reading for days and days, even though I was already behind from having narcolepsy on that one pill.... Plus 1) I've started napping in classes 2) I skipped psych today because I knew all i'd do is nap in there anyway 3) I walked out in philosophy class today, because she was basically reading her handout in excruciating detail. I went and got myself a smoothie.

Darn me :P I was doing so well last semester, but then I got all boring classes.......

No comments: