Thursday, February 21, 2002

Well, while 20 will always be known to me as "that birthday where my family paid more attention to my sister's dog and Apolo Ohno than me," it was still halfway salvageable.

1) I got a watch from my roommate, so I have two now. And I wear both of them around. Honestly.
2) I graffitied a bathroom stall (someone had already did it a long time ago, but it was wearing off, so really I just darkened in another's graffiti) and took a photo of it with my new camera. I must've seemed like a real freak, because you can hear the camera going off in the bathroom stall. And when I was leaving, I almost ran into a girl while still wearing two watches, a satisfied smirk, and a camera around my neck. Fun. And really, I think I'm turning into a juvenile delinquent, because I get the same high I do as when I would erase the "CL" on "Class" under my neighbors names on their dry erase board last semester.

Today started out promising.

1) Went and turned in my application to become mass com major
2) Went and applied for Information Systems minor. The ACS (Applied Computer Science) advisor was actually stunningly competant. I appreciate that.
3) Took a photo of the "Robert G. Bone Hand of Friendship" statue from this one angle that I walk by it at all the time, where it looks like it's giving me the finger.
4) Attempted a photo of a squirrel, didn't work so well.
5) Lunch at the potato bar!
6) Dropped English History!

7) Late to come down when my mom picks me up for stomach dr.'s appointment
8) got bitched out. "Come down RIGHT now" "I will." "come down right now" over and over. Dude, I can get down there faster w/o sitting around listening to you telling me to come down.
9) Went there. Dr. seemed leaning towards an ass scoping in the near future.
10) not so happy about that
11) Mom picks a fight about this because she thinks I was rude to the guy about it.
12) She makes me cry, as well as pressuring me to have it during spring break.
13) Come home in tears, roommate comforts me. Buys me rootbeer. I lay in fetal position hugging stuffed dog drinking root beer as best as possible in the fetal position.

Uhm......yea

No comments: