Saturday, February 09, 2002

Yay! My folks are back from Florida! And they got me stuff!

- Max Rebo Band Tee-shirt. I already have enough Star Wars Tee Shirts to label me as Uber-geek, but I still appreciate this anyway, it's really cool

- SW keychain: ditto

- Ewok Pez dispenser: ditto, but with the added shame of being a pez freak

- Minnie Keychain

-Mickey Tee Shirt

- All sorts of crap from my dad's convention!
- An armchair for the cell phone they let me use. All I need is a mini tv. Alriiiiiight!
- a ball that lights up when it bounces, though it is not very good at bouncing, it lights up nicely
- This weird dart with a sticky end that looks like a little man. you throw it at things, and it sticks to them
- A clock that sticks to walls and things, I guess
- This really tiny radio

- Crazy french mints that taste kind of like licorice, too

- Crazy british fruit candy. From liverpool! Mmm, liverpool.

No comments: