Saturday, February 02, 2002

Welp, haven't posted in awhile. Part laziness, part busyness, shake then stir.

I'm a bit worried this morning. When I wake up, sometimes I'm a bit dizzy, but it isn't wearing off today.

IBS update: Not doing the best, but better than I was. AND, I'm going to start calling it Spastic Colon (SP), that's classier ;) Sadly, I actually found myself conversing about this with a former geology teacher. AND, my mom started quizzing me about it over dinner last night :-/

Slept twelve hours last night, and still, sadly: tired. Note to self: investigate possibility of anemia

This morning, I had to wait around at the "bakery" in the dining center for my bagel. The doughnuts, and nearly everything else there is self-serve, but the bagels aren't ("They're smart enough to retrieve their own dougnuts and brownies, but I seriously doubt they could get something so complex as a piece of (pre-cut) pie or their own damn bagel"). No one was around to get me one :( I thought of yelling "Who do you have to sleep with around here to get a bagel? really loudly, but then I thought better of it.

No comments: